Announced 390 Vacancies in National Defence Academy & Naval Academy.
Closing Date to Apply online for these Vacancies is 30th June 2021.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has given latest govt jobs notifications in National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy. The Candidates who are interested in these latest govt jobs in National Defence Academy (NDA) i.e Army, Navy and Air Force and Naval Academy (Cadet Entry Scheme) can check the eligibility criteria, age criteria any other criteria and the Applicants can apply online through official website of Union Public Service Commission. Closing date to apply online for these latest govt jobs in Union Public Service Commission is 30th June 2021.
For more details about these vacancies and other latest govt jobs and Bank jobs please have a look on our different sections of the website. For eligibility criteria like age limit criteria, selection procedure, Application fees structure and applying process please scroll down this page.
Eligibility Criteria for Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) 2021:-
Academic/ Educational Qualification Criteria:- The Candidates who are willing to apply and participating in these latest Govt jobs must have following educational criteria:-
- The Applicants must be 12th pass out from any Board for Army Wing.
- The Applicants must be 12th pass out from any Recognised Board with Physics and Mathematics for Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy.
- The Aspirants must have a good Academic background.
Criteria for Age Limit:-
- The Aspirants must not born earlier than 2nd January 1999 and not later than 1st January 2002.
Procedure of Hiring or Appointment:- The Aspirants who are willing to apply for these latest govt jobs in Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will be selected on following base :-
- Written Examination
- Psychological Aptitude Test
- Intelligence and Personality Test
- And SSB Interview
Application Fees Charges:-
- Candidates who are applying for these latest govt jobs must have to pay Rs. 100/- in the form of cash in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) or by using the net banking facility of State Bank of India (SBI)/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card.
- SC/ST Applicants and sons of serving/ ex-junior commissioned officers/ other ranks of Army/ Non-commissioned officers or equivalent ranks in Indian navy or Indian Air force.
- The Applicants who are applying for these latest govt jobs in Union Public Service commission (UPSC) will receive Rs. 15600 to 39100/- per month and Rs. 5400/- as Grade Pay.
Details of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) 2021:-
- Name of Organisation/Institute:- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Name of Jobs :- Army Wing, Air Force and Navy
- Total No. of Posts :-390
- Closing Date:-30thJune 2017
- Location of Jobs:- All Over India
- Nationality:- Indian
- Mode of Applying:- Online
- Last Date to Apply Online for these posts is 30th June 2021
- Written Examination will be held on 10th September 2021
- The Applicants can download the Admit Card for written examination three weeks before the Examination.
- Result will be declared in December 2021
- SSB interview will be organised from January 2018 to April 2021
- Date of Commencement of Course is 2nd July 2021
How to Apply for Union Public Service Commission (UPSC):- The Applicants who want to apply for these posts must have to visit the official website of Union Public Service Commission www.upsconline.nic.in . Before applying for these posts the Aspirants must have a valid E-mail ID and the candidates should scan the copies of photograph and signature. After log in the website hit on Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC option and select the desired posts and fill all the mandatory options in Application form very carefully and submit it.
After successful submission of Application form a unique registration ID will be generated and note it. Now make the payment and have a look on website and select part II registration and log in yourself. After log in fill all the details in Application form and submit it. After submitting the form take the print out for future use. You can get some important and useful tips and tricks to crack online test and Interview from our website which will help you a lot in your Exams and Interview. You can also find sample question papers which will help you in written exam.