National Highways Authority of India
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has announced latest govt jobs for the posts of Deputy Managers in Technical department. The Applicants who are interested and eligible for these posts may apply online through official website of National Highways Authority of India (NHAI).
National highways Authority of India was established by an act of Parliament. This organisation is responsible for the development. Management and maintenance of National Highways entrusted to it and for matters connected or incidental there. The Applicants who want to work as Assistant Engineer may apply. For more details about these vacancies and other latest govt jobs and Bank jobs please have a look on our different sections of the website.
For eligibility criteria like age limit criteria, selection procedure, Application fees structure and applying process please scroll down this page.
Eligibility Criteria for National Highways Authority of India (NHAI):-
Academic/ Educational Qualification Criteria:- The Candidates who are willing to apply and participating in these latest Govt jobs must have following educational criteria:-
- The Applicants who are applying for these posts must have engineering degree in Civil trade from any recognised/affiliated University or Institute.
- The Aspirants must have a good academic record or background.
Criteria for Age Limit:-
- Age of the Aspirants must 30 years for National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)
- Age relaxation will be granted as per the norms and rules of Haryana Government.
- The Aspirants who are willing to apply for these posts will receive rs. 15600/- to rs. 39100/- as salary per month.
- The Candidates must get Rs. 5400/- as grade pay (in CDA pattern) as per 6th
Process of Hiring or Appointment in Haryana Public Service Commission 2021:- The Aspirants who are willing to apply for these latest govt jobs in National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) will be selected on the base of valid GATE scores in civil Engineering trade.
Details of Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC):-
- Name of Organisation/Institute:- National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)
- Name of Jobs :- Deputy Manager (Technical)
- Total No. of Posts :- 40
- Closing Date:- 31st July 2017
- Location of Jobs:- Haryana
- Nationality:- Indian
- Mode of Applying:- Online
How to Apply for Latest Govt Jobs:-
The Candidates who want to apply for these posts must have to visit the official website of National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) and the official website is www.nhai.org. After log in to official website hit on NHAI Online Recruitment and select the appropriate post and hit on Apply Online again. After that read all the instructions very carefully and fill all the mandatory details in application form. Check the application form once again before submit.
After submission take a print out of online application form for future use. And send application acknowledgement with self attested copies of birth certificate, educational certificate, caste certificate, valid GATE score card, Experience certificate etc. You can get some important and useful tips and tricks to crack online test and Interview from our website which will help you a lot in your Exams and Interview. You can also find sample question papers which will help you in written exam.