Criteria/Norms for Educational Qualification:-
- The Applicants who want to apply for these govt jobs must be M.Sc in Physics or Maths or Chemistry or M.A in English and History from any affiliated university or institute.
- The Candidates must be MBA or B.Sc/ B.Com/ B.Sc in IT or MCA or M.Sc in Information and Technology with first class from any affiliated/Recognised University or Institute.
- The Candidates must have a good academic background for these Latest Govt Jobs.
Criteria/Norms for Age Limit Vacancies in Indian Navy :-
- The Candidates who want to apply for these Posts must born in between 02 Jan 1993 – 01 Jul 1998
- Age relaxation will be applicable or granted to reserved category Applicants as per the norms of Indian Navy.
Procedure of Selection:-
The Candidates will be selected on following base for these latest Govt Jobs:-
- The Applicants will be selected based on SSB interview
- Intelligence Tests
- Picture Perception
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Psychological Tests
- Medical Test
- Interview held by Indian Navy
Physical Standard :-
- Height of the Aspirants must be 157 cm and 152 cm for female candidates with correlated weight as per age and height.
- Eye Sight:- 6/60. 6/60 correctable to 6/6, 6/12 with glasses and must not be colour/night blind.
Indian Navy has published Latest Govt Jobs notification for unmarried Men and Women Applicants for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer vacancies in Education Branch & Permanent commission Officer (Men Only) in Logistics Cadre for Course Commencing Jan 2018.
This is a very good chance for those Aspirants who want to make his/her career in defence may apply through official website of Indian Navy. You can apply for these Govt jobs before 20th April 2017. For other details like Educational criteria, age limits, hiring procedure etc . are given below.
- Name of Organisation:- Indian Navy
- Closing Date:-20th April 2017
- Place of Jobs:- Delhi
- Nationality:- Indian
- Mode of Applying:- Online
- SSB interview will be held in June or August 2017
How to apply for govt job :-
The Aspirants who want to apply for these posts must have to visit the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in and have a look on the official notification published by Indian Navy. It’s a very good chance for those applicants who want to do jobs in Indian Navy. Before applying for Govt Jobs the Candidates must have a valid E-mail ID and contact number. Applicants are required to scan the photograph, signature and essential documents.
Read all the instructions very carefully and fill all the details very carefully and neatly and submit the Application Form. After that you should take the print out for future use. SSB interview will be organised in June or August . You can get some important and useful tips and tricks to crack online test and Interview from our website which will help you a lot in your Exams and Interview.