Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has given latest govt jobs notification for the posts of Assistant Engineers in Civil, Mechanical & Electrical trade. There are only 72 seats vacant for these posts. The Applicants who have completed their engineering degree may apply before last date through official website of Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC). Last date to apply online for these posts is 31st July 2017. The Applicants who want to work as Assistant Engineer may apply. For more details about these vacancies and other latest govt jobs and Bank jobs please have a look on our different sections of the website. For eligibility criteria like age limit criteria, selection procedure, Application fees structure and applying process please scroll down this page.
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) 2017:-
Academic/ Educational Qualification Criteria:- The Candidates who are willing to apply and participating in these latest Govt jobs must have following educational criteria:-
- The Aspirants must have completed B.E in Mechanical, Civil and Electrical from any Affiliated University/Institute with good marks.
- The Aspirants must have Masters Degree in Social Work or Sociology or Economics form any Affiliated University or Institute.
- The Applicants must have experience also.
- And the Aspirants who are applying for these posts must have a good academic record also.
Criteria for Age Limit:-
- Age of the Aspirants must be in between 18 years to 42 years for Haryana Public Service Commission 2017.
- Age relaxation will be granted as per the norms and rules of Haryana Government.
- The Applicants who are selected for these posts will receive Rs. 9300/- to 34800/- as salary per month.
- And the Candidates will receive Rs. 4200/- as Grade Pay for these posts.
Process of Hiring or Appointment in Haryana Public Service Commission 2017:- The Aspirants who are willing to apply for these latest govt jobs in Haryana Public Service Commission 2017 (HPSC) will be selected on the base of their performance in Written test and after written test interview will be conducted for these posts.
Cost of Application form for Haryana Public Service Commission 2017:- The Candidates who want to participate for these vacancies must have to pay following charges for the Application fees:-
- Male Candidates of General category must have to pay rs. 500/- as Application form charges.
- SC/BC/EBP and Women candidates of Haryana State must have Rs. 125/- as Application form charges.
- Physical Handicapped Candidates have no need to pay any charges for Application Form.
- The Application Fees will be deposited through Net Banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State bank of Patiala.
Details of Haryana Public Service Commission 2017 (HPSC):-
- Name of Organisation/Institute:- Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)
- Name of Jobs :- Assistant Engineers
- Total No. of Posts :- 72
- Closing Date:- 31st July 2017
- Location of Jobs:- Haryana
- Nationality:- Indian
- Mode of Applying:- Online
How to Apply:- The Candidates who want to apply for these posts must have to visit the official website of Haryana Public Service Commission 2017. Official website is www.hpsconline.gov.in . There is only 72 posts vacant for these posts. First of all the Candidates must have to log in the official website and hit on online form submission and click on Apply Online. Select the post and read all the instructions very carefully before filling the Application form. Fill all the mandatory terms and submit the form. After submission the form take a print out for online Application form for future use. You can get some important and useful tips and tricks to crack online test and Interview from our website which will help you a lot in your Exams and Interview. You can also find sample question papers which will help you in written exam.