Dena Bank has released 300 Vacancies for the Post of Probationary Officers (PO).
Termination Date to Apply Online for these posts is 9th May 2017.
Dena Bank has announced latest Bank Jobs for the Posts of Probationary Officers (PO). The Applicants who are eligible and talented for these posts may apply without wasting your time. It is a golden chance for those applicants who are waiting for bank jobs and want to serve as probationary officer. The Applicants may apply through official website of Dena Bank on and before last date. Closing date of online Application forms is 9th May 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for Dena Bank recruitment 2021:-
Criteria/Norms of Educational Qualification:-
- General and OBC Applicants who want to apply for these vacancies must be B.A/ B.Sc or B.Com with at least 60% marks from any reputed college or Institute from any University.
- SC/ST and PWD Aspirants must be Graduate with 55% marks from any college or Institute from any affiliated or Recognised University.
- The Candidates must have a good academic record or background.
- For more educational criteria please read all the instructions from official website.
Age Limit Criteria Dena Bank recruitment 2021:-
- Age of the Aspirants must be in between 20 to 29 years for latest bank jobs.
- Age relaxation will be granted to reserved category candidates (SC/ST/OBC/PWD and Ex-Servicemen) as per the norms or rules of Dena Bank.
Methodology of Appointment:- The Candidates will be appointed on the following base:-
- Written Examination
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview organised by Dena Bank
- Finally the Applicants will be selected based on their overall performance or marks obtained in all rounds.
Fees Structure for Application Form:-
- The Candidates who belong to General and OBC category must have to pay Rs. 400/- as application fees.
- The SC/ST/PWD candidates have to pay Rs. 50/- as Application Form fees.
- The Applicants are required to pay the Application Form fees via Debit card, Credit card or other means of Net Banking.
Receivable Salary Scale:-
- The Aspirants who are applying for latest bank jobs will receive Rs. 23700 to Rs. 42020/- per month as salary.
- Closing date of online form is 9th May 2017
- The Applicants can download the admit card from 30th May 2017
- Tentative examination will be organised on 11th June 2017
Details of Dena Bank recruitment 2021:-
- Name of Organisation/Institute :- Dena Bank
- Name of Jobs :- Probationary Officers (PO)
- Total No. of Posts :- 300
- Closing Date:- 9th May 2017
- Nationality:- Indian
- Mode of Applying:- Online
Important Note about Syllabus:-
- The Examination will be held in two parts. One is Objective type and second is Descriptive type.
- Objective Examination will be of 200 marks and there are four sections in the objective examination:- Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness (related to Banking Industry), English Language.
- There are 20 questions of 50 marks in English section.
- Each question will be of one mark and there are 200 questions.
- Each section will be of 50 marks and negative marking will be applicable in the Examination.
- Descriptive examination will be of 50 marks and there are two questions in the paper.
- And you have only 30 minutes to solve the paper.
How to Apply:- The Aspirants who are talented and want to do Bank Jobs in India may apply online through official website of Dena Bank. The official website of Dena Bank is www.denabank.com and you can get all information and details about the Bank jobs from there. The Applicants will also download the Application form there. There is only 300 vacancies in the Bank so don’t waste your time and hurry up. This is a very good opportunity for the Applicants who want to do jobs in Banks as probationary officer (PO).
Before applying for these posts you have to scan your passport size photo and signature. And visit official website and hit on Announcements and select the post. After that fill the Application form and submit it. After submitting the Application form take the print out of the Application form for future use. You can get some important and useful tips and tricks to crack online written test and Interview from our website which will help you a lot in your Written Examination and Interview.