Delhi State Cancer Institute
Delhi State Cancer Institute has recruited 529 vacancies for the posts of Medical and Paramedical officers. The Applicants who belong to Delhi and want to do Govt jobs in Delhi state may apply online through official website of Delhi State Cancer Institute. The Aspirants who are talented and eligible for these posts may apply without wasting their time.
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi State Cancer Institute :-
Criteria/Norms for Educational Qualification:-
- The Candidates who want to apply for these govt jobs must be Masters in relevant field or diploma or degree in relevant degree.
- The Applicants must have BDS or MDS or B.Pharma or D.Pharma from any recognised University or Institute.
- The Candidates must have a good academic background for these Govt Jobs.
Criteria/Norms for Age Limit:-
- Age of the Candidates who want to apply for these Posts must not exceed 40 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable to reserved category Applicants as per the norms of Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI).
Fees Structure for Application Forms:-
- The General and OBC Applicants must have to pay Rs. 1100/- as Application form charges.
- SC/ST Candidates must have to pay Rs. 350/- for Application Form.
- The fees will be paid through offline mode or online mode i.e through Debit Card/ Credit Card or Net Banking.
Procedure of Selection of Delhi State Cancer Institute :- The Candidates will be selected on following base for these latest Govt Jobs:-
- Written Test
- Shorthand or Typing Test
- Skill Test or Group Discussion that will be strictly supervised by expert members of selection panel of Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI).
- Document Verification
Receivable salary Scale:-
- The Candidates will receive Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 39100/- per month as salary.
- The Aspirants will also receive Rs. 4200/- as Grade pay.
Details of Latest Govt Jobs:-
- Name of Organisation:- Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI)
- Name of Jobs :- Medical and Paramedical Officers
- Total No. of Posts :- 529
- Closing Date:-22nd April 2017
- Place of Jobs:- Delhi
- Nationality:- Indian
- Mode of Applying:- Online
How to apply for govt job :-
The Aspirants who want to apply for these posts must have to visit the official website www.dsci.nic.in and have a look on the official notification published by Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI). It’s a very good chance for those applicants who have completed their degree in mentioned trades and want to do jobs as Medical and Paramedical Officers. Before applying for Govt Jobs the Candidates must have a valid E-mail ID and password. After filling the Application Form submit it and take the print out for future use.