Vacancies in Bank of Baroda
Bank of Baroda (BOB) has announced latest bank jobs for the post of Probationary officers (PO). The candidates who are waiting for Bank Jobs may apply without wasting your time. This is a very good chance for those Applicants who want to do jobs as probationary officer in Bank may apply online through official website of Bank of Baroda before last date. This is a golden opportunity for the Candidates to apply for these posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Bank of Baroda recruitment :-
Criteria/Norms of Educational Qualification:-
- General and OBC Applicants who want to apply for these vacancies must be B.A/ B.Sc or B.Com with at least 60% marks from any reputed college or Institute from any University.
- SC/ST and PWD Aspirants must be Graduate with 55% marks from any college or Institute from any affiliated University.
- The Candidates must have a good academic record or background.
- For more educational criteria please read all the instructions from official website.
Age Limit Criteria Bank of India recruitment:-
- Age of the Aspirants must be in between 20 to 28 years for latest bank jobs.
- Age relaxation will be granted to reserved category candidates (SC/ST/OBC/PWD and Ex-Servicemen) as per the norms or rules of Bank of Baroda (BOB).
Methodology of Selection:- The Candidates will be appointed on the following base:-
- Written Examination
- Psychometric Assessment
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview organised by Bank of Baroda (BOB)
- Finally the Applicants will be selected based on their overall performance or marks obtained in all rounds.
Structure for Application Form Fees:-
- The Candidates who belong to General and OBC category must have to pay Rs. 750/- as application fees.
- The SC/ST/PWD candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- as Application Form fees.
- The Application fees will be paid via Debit card, Credit card or other means of Net Banking.
Details of Bank of Baroda recruitment :-
- Name of Organisation/Institute :- Bank of Baroda (BOB)
- Name of Jobs :- Probationary Officers (PO)
- Total No. of Posts :- 400
Important Note about Syllabus:-
- The Examination will be held in two parts. One is Objective type and second is Descriptive type.
- Objective Examination will be of 200 marks and there are four sections in the objective examination:- Reasoning, Quantitative, General Awareness (related to Banking Industry, English Language.
- Each question will be of one mark and there are 200 questions.
- Each section will be of 50 marks and negative marking will be applicable in the Examination.
- Descriptive examination will be of 50 marks and there are two questions in the paper.
- And you have only 30 minutes to solve the paper.
Applying Procedure:- The Aspirants who are talented and want to do Bank Jobs in India may apply online through official website of Bank of Baroda (BOB). The official website of Bank of Baroda is www.bankofbaroda.co.inand you can get all information about the Bank jobs from there. The Applicants will also download the Application form there.
There is only 400 vacancies in the Bank so don’t waste your time and hurry up. This is a very good opportunity for the Applicants who want to do jobs in Banks as probationary officer (PO). Before applying for these posts you have to scan your passport size photo and signature. And visit official website and hit on Announcements and select the post. After that fill the Application form and submit it.
After submitting the Application form take the print out of the Application form for future use. You can get some important and useful tips and tricks to crack online written test and Interview from our website which will help you a lot in your Written Examination and Interview.
Interested Candidates can apply for this job at their official website. You should check dates at official website before applying. We will be not responsible for your loss.