State Bank of India Recruitment :
State Bank of India has released current vacancies for the posts of Officers. This is a golden chance for those Applicants who want to do Jobs in Bank and want to make his/her career in Banking sector. You can apply for these Bank Jobs through online mode through official website of State Bank of Bank Recruitment .
Eligibility Criteria :-
Criteria/Norms of Educational Qualification:-
- The Applicants who want to apply for these vacancies must be MBA/PGDM or Graduation or Post Graduation from any reputed college or Institute from any University.
- The Aspirants must have knowledge and experience in Market Analytics and Passion for Research in Economics trend and Products.
- One more thing the Candidates who are waiting last year or last semester result may apply but must have pass before Interview.
- For more educational criteria please read all the instructions from official website.
Age Limit Criteria State Bank of India recruitment :-
- Age of the Applicants must be in between 22 years to 35 years.
- Age relaxation will be granted or applicable for reserved category Candidates as per the norms of State Bank of India (SBI).
Procedure of Appointment:-
- The Applicants will be selected on base of Preliminary Test.
- After preliminary test the Candidates will go under Main Written Test.
- After clearing the Main Test the Applicants will be called for Interview.
- The Candidates will receive Rs. 23700/- to Rs. 42020/- as salary per month.
Structure for Application Form Fees:-
- The Candidates who belong to General and OBC category must have to pay Rs. 600/- as application fees.
- The SC/ST/PWD candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- as Application Form fees.
- The Application fees will be paid through Debit card, Credit card or other means of Net Banking.
Details of State Bank of India recruitment :-
- Name of Organisation/Institute :- State Bank of India (SBI)
- Name of Jobs :- PO ,Relationship Manager, Customer Relationship Executive
- Total No. of Posts :- 255
- Place of Jobs:- New Delhi
- Nationality:- Indian
- Mode of Applying:- Online
Applying Procedure for State Bank of India recruitment:-
The Aspirants who are talented and want to do Bank Jobs in India may apply online through official website of State Bank of India. The official website of State Bank of India is www.sbi.co.in and you can get all information about the Bank jobs from there. The Applicants will also download the Application form there.
There is only 255 vacancies in the Bank so don’t waste your time and hurry up. This is a very good opportunity for the Applicants who want to do jobs in Banks. The Candidates must send their ID proof like Date of Birth, Educational Documents, Experience Certificates, Resume, E-receipt for fees payment and SC/ST and OBC certificate and PWD certificate along with Application form.
Fill the Application form very carefully without making any mistake. And after filling the Application form submit it and take the print out for further us.
You can get some important and useful tips and tricks to crack online written test and Interview from our website which will help you a lot in your Written Examination and Interview.
You can apply for these Bank Jobs through online before 10th April . So hurry up please apply as soon as possible. You should check dates at official website before applying. We will be not responsible for your loss.