Staff Selection Commission:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) of Northern region released a latest govt jobs notification for the posts of Junior Wireless Officers, Section Officers in Horticulture, Junior Grade of Indian Information Service and other posts. The Candidates who are talented and eligible for these posts may apply through official website of Staff Selection Commission.
For more details about latest govt jobs we advised to the Aspirants to scroll down this page. We have given more details like eligibility criteria (Academic qualifications, Age limit norms, number of posts, salary scale, mode of hiring etc ) on this page. We suggest the candidates to apply for latest govt jobs only if they are eligible and interested for these posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Selection Commission:-
Educational Qualification Criteria:- The Applicants may apply for these posts must have following academic qualification:-
- For Junior Grade of Indian Information Service posts the Aspirants must have degree or diploma in Journalism or its equivalent from any affiliated University/Institute.
- For Section officer in Horticulture the Candidates must have Bachelors degree in Agriculture/Botany or Horticulture from any recognised University or Institute. And the Aspirants must have at least two years experience in Ornamental Gardening in Government department or autonomous or statutory body or a PSU.
- The Applicants must have a good academic background.
- For more details about educational qualification we advised the candidates to have a look on official advertisement.
Norms/Criteria for Age Limit:-
- Age of the Applicants must be in between 18 years to 30 years.
- 5 years age relaxation will also be granted to SC/ST Applicants and 3 years for OBC and Ex-Servicemen Aspirants.
- 10 years age relaxation will be applicable for PWD Candidates.
Fees structure for Application from:-
- The Unreserved category candidates must have to pay Rs. 100/- as application form fees charges.
- SC/ST/Women and Physically handicapped Candidates have no need to pay any charges for Application Form.
- Fees will be paid through SBI Challan or Internet Banking.
Procedure of Appointment:- The Candidates will be hired/selected for these latest Govt Jobs on the base of their performance in Written Examination , Computer based Objective paper and Interview organised by Staff Selection Commission.
Posts wise Details of Staff Selection Commission:-
- Name of Post:- Junior Wireless Officer
- Number of vacancies:-
- Salary scale:- Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800
- And the Applicants will also receive Rs. 4200/- as Grade Pay
- Post Name:- Junior Grade of Indian Information Service
- Number of Posts:- 25
- Receivable Salary:- Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/-
- And the Candidates will also get Rs. 4200/- as Grade Pay
- Name of the Post:- Section Officer in Horticulture
- Number of Vacancies:- 17
- Salary Scale:- Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/-
- And the Aspirants will also get Rs. 4600/- as grade pay.
Details of Staff Selection Commission:-
- Name of Organisation/Institute:- Staff Selection Commission
- Name of Jobs :- Junior Wireless Officers, Section Officers in Horticulture, Junior Grade of Indian Information Service, Scientist Assistant
- Total No. of Posts :- 200
- Location of Jobs:- Across India
- Nationality:- Indian
- Mode of Applying:- Online
Procedure of Applying:-
The candidates who are willing to apply and want to do these latest govt jobs may apply through online mode and the official website of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) www.sscnr.net.in . The Applicants who are talented and eligible may apply for these latest govt jobs without wasting your time and waiting last date.
There are only 200 vacancies vacated for these latest govt jobs. Before applying for these latest govt jobs we advised the applicants to visit the official website and have a look on official notification which is published by Staff Selection Commission (SSC). After that click on Apply Online then fill all personal and professional details in the form. And attach all the scanned copies of all educational certificates and all other necessary documents.
After filling the form please recheck it once again and remove all the mistakes. After removing the mistakes submit the application form and take the print out of application form for future use. You can get some important and useful tips and tricks to crack online test and Interview from our website which will help you a lot in your Exams and Interview.
You can also find sample question papers which will help you in written exam.
You should check dates at official website before applying. We will be not responsible for your loss.