Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level (CGL) has given latest govt jobs notification for various posts like Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant Section Officer, and Inspector of Income Tax in different Ministries/Departments/Offices/Cadres. This is a golden chance for those Applicants who are waiting latest govt jobs in Staff Selection Commission for Combined Graduate Level.
The Aspirants who are eligible and talented for these posts may apply through online mode via official website of Staff Selection Commission. . For more details about these posts the candidates are required to scroll down the page. We have given all the details or information about these posts below.
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Selection Commission CGL:-
Educational /Academic Qualification Criteria:- The Aspirants who are willing to apply and want to do these latest Govt jobs must have following educational criteria:-
- The Aspirants who want to apply for Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officers must have Bachelors Degree from any Affiliated University or Institute. Or the Candidates must be Chartered Accountant/ Cost and Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters in Commerce or Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration in Finance or Business Economics.
- For Junior Statistical Officer Post the Candidates must have Graduate Degree in any stream with Statistic as one Subject form any Recognised University or Institute with first division (60% marks) and the Aspirants must have Mathematics up to 12th
- For remaining posts the Applicants must have graduate degree with any stream from any affiliated University or Institute.
Norms/Criteria for Age Limit for Staff Selection Commission CGL :-
- Age of the Applicants who are applying for these latest govt jobs must not be exceeding 30 years.
- Age relaxation will also be granted to Reserved category Applicants as per the norms of Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level (CGL)
Fees structure for Application from:-
- General and OBC category candidates must have to pay Rs. 100/- via Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit card or cash mode using State Bank of India (SBI) challan.
- Female Candidates/SC/ST /Ex-Servicemen and Physically Handicapped Candidates have no need to pay any charges as application form fees.
Procedure of Selection or Appointment:-
The Aspirants who are willing to apply for these latest govt jobs in Staff selection commission will be hired on following base:-
- Computer Based Examination
- Computer Proficiency Test
- Descriptive Test
Receivable Pay Scale:-
- The Aspirants who want to do these latest govt jobs in various departments of staff selection commission will receive Rs. 9300 to 34800/- as salary per month.
- The Aspirants will also get Rs. 4200/- as Grade Pay.
Details of Staff Selection Commission CGL:-
- Name of Organisation/Institute:- Staff Selection Commission CGL
- Name of Jobs :- Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant Section Officer, and Inspector of Income Tax
- Total No. of Posts :- Not Specified
- Closing Date:-16th June 2017
- Location of Jobs:- All Over India
- Nationality:- Indian
- Mode of Applying:- Online
- Computer Based Test will be held on 1st August 2017 and 20th August 2017
- Tier-II Exam will be organised on 10th or 11th November 2017
- Tier III (Descriptive) test will be held on 21st January 2018
- Tier-IV (Skill Test, Interview) will be held in February 2018
Examination Patteren:- The Examination will be of objective type and there are four sections in the Examination. General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehension are four sections in the exam. The Examination will be of 200 marks and each section will be of 50 marks. And there are only 100 questions in paper. There will be a penalty of .50 marks for each incorrect answer.
Process of Applying for Staff Selection Commission:-
The candidates who are willing to apply and want to do these latest govt jobs may apply through online mode and the official website of Staff Selection Commission is www.ssconline.nic.in and hit on SSC CGL recruitment notification 2017. If you are eligible for these posts then download the Application form and fill all the essential details in the Application Form. After filling the Form submit it before last date. Before submitting the Application Form please recheck the form before submitting. Save the Application Form and take the print out of Application form for further use.
You can get some important and useful tips and tricks to crack online test and Interview from our website which will help you a lot in your Exams and Interview.