Released 995 Vacancies for Non Teaching Staff.
Termination Date to Apply for these Govt jobs is 30th November 2021.
Pt. B.D Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak has announced 965 Latest Govt Jobs for non teaching staff. The Aspirants who are eligible and interested to do these latest Govt Jobs may apply for these posts. This is a golden opportunity for those Applicants who belong to Haryana. The Aspirants can apply before 30th November 2021.
Eligibility Criteria for latest Govt Jobs:-
Educational Qualification Criteria:-
- Candidates must be Masters in Medicine and Surgery/Home Science or M.Sc in Biochemistry or Statistics. For other posts details please have a look on official notification.
- The Applicants must have a good academic record.
- The candidates who are willing to apply for these latest Govt jobs must have some work experience.
Age Limit Criteria:-
- Age of the Applicants who want to do these latest Govt Jobs must be in between 18 to 42 years.
- Age relaxation will be granted to SC, BC and disable Candidates.
- The Aspirants who want to apply for these Govt Jobs must have Haryana Residency certificate.
Hiring Procedure:- The Aspirants must be hired on following base:-
- Written Examination
- Screening Test
Application Fees Charges:-
- General Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- for Application form.
- SC/BC Aspirants have to pay Rs. 250/- as Application Fees Charges.
- The Women Aspirants shall be granted 50% concession in Application fees.
- Physical Handicapped and ESM Applicants have no need to pay any charges.
Important dates for Latest Govt Jobs
All Eligible candidates can apply online through websitewww.uhsr.ac.in from 30-09-2016 to 07-11-2016 by 11:59 PM . Note apply date is Extended now intersted candidates can apply upto 30-11-2021 by 11:59 PM.
Points to remember while applying the latest govt jobsKeep ready your scanned copy of signature, certificate for proof of date of birth & qualifying exam ,Passport size photograph.Read all instruction from the web site uhsr.ac.inAfter reading instruction carefully click on jobsNow select “Apply online” for Non-Teaching Posts
or “Apply Online for Non-Teaching Positions”.Carefully fill all necessary details and click submitDon’t forget to take printout for future use.