Educational Qualification Criteria:-
- The Aspirants who want to apply for these Govt Jobs must be 12th pass or ITI or Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field from any Affiliated University or Institute.
- The Applicants must have good marks in his/her degree with a very good academic record.
Age Limit Criteria:-
- Age of those Aspirants who are willing to apply for these Govt Jobs must be in between 18 to 25 years.
- 3 years age relaxation is applicable to OBC and 5 years age relaxation will be granted to SC/ST Applicants.
Receivable Salary Scale:-
- The Applicants will receive Rs 5200 to 20200/- per month with Rs. 2400/- as Grade pay.
Way of Selection:- The Aspirants will be hired on following base:-
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Trade Test
- Medical Test
- Minimum height of male should be 157.5 cm and height of female will be 152 cm.
- For more information please have a look on official notification published by Indian Air force.
Details of Jobs:-
- Name of Department:- Indian Air Force
- Name of Jobs :- MTS, Mess Staff, Cook, LDC and Safaiwala
- Total No. of Posts :- 144
- Name of Trade:- Group ‘C’
- Mode of Applying:- Online
- Nationality:- Indian
- Date of Advertisement:- 13th to 19th August
Way of Applying Procedure:-
The Aspirants can apply through online mode via official website and Applicants can get all information about these Govt Jobs like educational Qualification, Age limit etc. Official website of Indian Air Force is www.Indianairforce.nic.in.
We advised the Aspirants to read all the instruction very carefully and after reading the complete information you can fill the form. After that note down Form Number like ID and Password and take the photo copy because all these necessary documents will be needed for future use like Exam Date, Admit Card etc. You should check dates at official website before applying. We will be not responsible for your loss.