Chandigarh Administration Department has given the jobs notification for the posts of Clerk, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Steno Typist on contract base. The Aspirants can register themselves Online before waiting the last date 2nd November 2021. Eligible and Interested Aspirants can apply as soon as possible.
Age Criteria:- Age of the Aspirants should not be more than 25 Years. Age Relaxation will be given to the Reserved Category Aspirants as per the norms of Administration Department.
Payable Application Fees:-
- General and Dependent of Ex-Servicemen will have to pay Rs. 400/- for the Jobs.
- And Other Aspirants who belong to Reserved Category will have to pay Rs. 200/- for the Jobs.
Procedure of Hiring Aspirants:- The Administration Department will select the Aspirants on the base of their Educational Qualification and Written Examination Paper Performance. After clearing the written Exam the Aspirants will be called for the Interview.
- 10300/- to Rs. 34800/- with Rs. 3200/- as GP for Clerk and Steno Typist.
- 6400/- to Rs. 20200/- with Rs. 3200/- as GP for LDC and Steno Typist in Engineering Department.
- Total Vacancy for Clerk:- 253
- Steno Typist in Common Cadre:- 30
- Steno Typist in Engineering Department:- 04
- Lower Division Clerk:- 42
- Name of Department:- Education Department
Registration Process:- To get more Information and Details please log in the Official Website www.chdeducation.gov.in . You can also download the Application Form from the Official website and it is required to the Aspirants to fill all the essential details very carefully before submitting the Application form for the jobs.