Indian Coast Guard Recruitment -(Assistant Commandants post).
Indian Coast Guard recruitment: – Indian Coast Guard has announced a latest government job. Indian Coast Guard recruitment has released a notification for the post of Assistant Commandants in General Duty, General Duty (Pilot) and CPL (SSA) Branch. Interested and eligible candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online application. Last date for apply online 02-12-2021.
More details for this job about Indian Coast Guard Recruitment, including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
Post Name No. of Vacancies Pay Scale
General Duty not specified Rs. 56,100
General Duty (Pilot) not specified Rs. 56,100
Pilot (CPL) not specified Rs. 56,100
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandants:
Educational Qualification for the eligible candidates for this job:
For General Duty and General Duty (Pilot):
- Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s Degree with 60% in aggregate from a recognized university.
- Candidates must possess Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent with 60% aggregate in Mathematics and Physics.
For General Duty and General Duty Pilot (CPL):
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 with 60% in aggregate from a recognized board and posses a current/valid Commercial Pilot License (CPL) issued/validated by DGCA on the date of submission of application.
Age Limit for the candidates: Eligible candidate should be born not before 01st July, 1993 and not after 30th June, 1999
Selection Process for this job: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Preliminary Examination, Physical Fitness Test and Medical.
Application Fee for this job: No Application Fee
How to Apply for this job: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through Indian Coast Guard website – http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/ – from 18-11-2017 to 02-12-2017.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 18-11-2021
- Last Date of Online Application: 02-12-2021