Haryana and Punjab High Court 2017 has given latest govt jobs notification for the post of Clerk. The Applicants who are waiting for latest govt jobs in Haryana and Punjab High Court may apply without wasting your time. This is a golden opportunity for those applicants who want to do govt jobs in Haryana State. The Applicants may apply through official website of Haryana and Punjab High Court before last date. Closing date to apply online for these posts is 3rd October 2017. For more details about latest govt jobs we advised to the Aspirants to scroll down this page. We have given more details like eligibility criteria (Academic qualifications, Age limit norms, number of posts, salary scale, mode of hiring etc ) on this page. We suggest the candidates to apply for latest govt jobs only if they are eligible and interested for these posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana and Punjab High Court Recruitment 2017:-
Educational Qualification Criteria:-
- The Applicants who are willing to apply for these posts must be Graduate in Arts or Science from any Affiliated University or Institute.
- The Candidates must have a good academic background.
Age Limit Criteria:-
- Age of the Candidates must be in between 18 to 37 years for the post of Clerks.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the norms of Haryana and Punjab High Court.
Methodology for Appointment:-The Applicants who want to apply and want to do latest govt jobs will be hired on following base:-
- Written Examination
- Computer Proficiency Test
- The Aspirants will have to qualify Computer Typing test in English at the speed of 30 words per minute.
- The Applicants will have to qualify the MS-Excel test.
- Negative marks is applicable for each wrong answer.
- The Candidates who qualify the written test will be called for Computer Proficiency Test.
- List of the Candidates will be prepared on the base of merit in written test.
Knowledge about Examination:-
- General knowledge and English subject will consist 50 marks.
- And 33% in each subject but no Applicants shall be considered to have qualified
the written examination unless he/she obtains 40% marks in the aggregate of both subjects.
- The Applicants will receive Rs. 10300/- to Rs. 34800/- as salary per month.
- The Applicants will also receive Rs. 3400/- as Grade Pay.
Application Fees Charges:-
- The Aspirants who belong to General category must have to pay Rs. 100/- for these posts.
- And the Applicants who belong to SC/ST/OBC/ESM of Punjab State have to pay Rs. 250/- for the Application Form.
- The PHC candidates of General category of Punjab State must have to pay Rs. 500/- for Application Form and SC/BC/OBC/ESM must have to pay Rs. 125/- for Application Form.
- Reserved category candidates of other states must have to pay Rs. 1000/-.
Details of Latest Govt Jobs:-
- Name of Organisation/Institute:- Haryana and Punjab High Court
- Name of Jobs :- Clerks
- Total No. of Posts :- 350
- Closing Date:- 3rd October 2017
- Location of Jobs:- Chandigarh
- Nationality:- Indian
- Mode of Applying:- Online
Process of Applying:- The candidates who are willing to apply and want to do these latest govt jobs may apply through online mode and the official website of Haryana and Punjab High Court is www.ssc.gov.in . There are limited vacancies for these posts. There are only 350 seats vacant for these posts. The Candidates who are eligible and talented for these posts may apply without waiting last date. 3rd October is the last date to apply for these vacancies. Click on official website and hit on latest update. Search the advertisement and read the notification very carefully .we advised the candidates to fill all the mandatory terms very carefully and recheck the Application form before submitting. Take the print out of Application form for future use. You can get some important and useful tips and tricks to crack online test and Interview from our website which will help you a lot in your Exams and Interview. You can also find sample question papers which will help you in written exam.