Lok Sabha, Parliament of India has invited the Applicants for the Govt Jobs for the post of Security Assistant Posts. The Aspirants who are talented and think themselves eligible for this Govt Jobs may apply online immediately without wasting their time. Lok Sabha of India has issued Govt Jobs notification to fill the vacancies of Security Assistant. You can apply online before 5th September 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for Latest Govt Jobs:-
- Those Applicants who want to Apply for this Govt jobs must be passed in 12th Standard with Physics, Maths and Chemistry Subjects from any Affiliated Board.
- And the Aspirants must have Diploma in Computer Science/ Electrical/Mechanical/ Electronics and Communication from any Recognised University or Institute.
- The priority will be given to those Candidates who is possessing Graduation degree in appropriate field.
- The Aspirants must have some Working Experience also.
Age Limit Criteria:-
- Age of those Applicants who are willing to apply for this Govt jobs must not be more than 45 years.
- No Age bar for the members of Parliament of India Secretariat.
- The Applicants who want to apply for this Post will receive Rs. 9300/- to 34800/- as salary per month.
- And you will get Rs. 4200/- as Grade Pay.
Application Fees:- To know more about Application fees charges we advised the Candidates please have a look on official notification which is published by Lok Sabha , Parliament of India.
Mode of Appointment:- The Applicants who are willing to apply for this Govt Jobs will be appointed on their performance on Interview which is organised by Lok Sabha.
Details of Govt Jobs:-
- Name of Organisation:- Lok Sabha, Parliament of India
- Name of Jobs :-Assistant Security Post
- Total No. of Posts :- 64
- Mode of Applying:- Online
- Nationality:- Indian
- Jobs Location:- New delhi
- Last Date for Applying:- 5th September 2016
Application Procedure:- The Aspirants who are eligible and Interested may apply through Official Website. You can send your Application Form in given format with self attested photocopies of essential documents like Educational Certificates, Birth Certificate and Experience Certificate in an envelope and send it to the Joint Recruitment Cell, Room No. 521, Parliament House Annex, New Delhi – 110 001 on or before 05-09-2016. Make sure that there is no mistake in Application Form made by you. To get more information of Bank Jobs and latest Govt Jobs please visit our Website