Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has given the latest govt. jobs for those candidates who have completed his/her engineering. BSNL invites the talented candidates to apply for this govt. jobs. You can apply without wasting your time. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is one of the largest telecommunication company of India. Candidates can apply before 10/08/2016.
Essential Eligibility Criteria:-
Educational Qualification Criteria:- Those Applicants who want to apply for this Govt. Jobs must have three years Engineering Diploma/B.Tech/B.E in Telecommunication/Electronics/Computer Science/Information and technology (IT)/ Radio/ Instrumentation from any central or state reg. University or Institute. And the Aspirants must have 60% marks in their Degree.
Age Limit Criteria:- Age of the Candidates who want to apply for this Govt. Jobs must be in between 18 to 30 years. 5 years age relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and 3 years relaxation will be given to OBC Applicants and 10 years relaxation will be given to PWD/EX-Servicemen candidates.
Way of Appointment:- The Aspirants will be appointed on getting marks in Online Test.
- General and OBC Appliants have to pay Rs. 1000/- as Application form charges.
- SC/ST and PWD candidates have to pay only Rs. 500/-.
- Fees have to pay via online mode like via Debit card, Credit Cards, Cash Cards and Internet Banking
Remember able Dates:-
- Last Date to apply online for this Govt. Jobs is 10th August 2016.
- Exam will be held on 25th September 2016.
- You can pay Application fees via online mode before 10th August 2016.
Receivable Salary:- The Candidates will get Rs. 13600/- to 25420/- as salary every month for the Govt. Jobs.
Details of Govt. Jobs:-
- Name of Organisation:- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)
- Name of Jobs :- Junior Engineers
- Total No. of Posts :- 2700
- Closing Date:-10/08/2016
- Mode of Applying:- Online
- Nationality:- Indian
How to Apply:- The Applicants who are willing to apply for this jobs please visit the official website of BSNL which is www.bsnl.co.in and download the form from the website and fill it carefully. Read the official notification very carefully and attach your all necessary documents with the form.