Eligibility Criteria for Latest Govt Jobs:-
- The Applicants who are applying for the post of Post Graduate Teachers must be Post graduate in relevant field and B.Ed with minimum 50% marks from any Reg. University or Institute.
- For Trained Graduate Teachers and Primary Teachers the Applicants must be Graduate in related subject and B.Ed with at least 50% marks from any Affiliated University or Institute.
- And the Aspirants who are applying for TGT and PRT Govt Jobs must be CTET or TET or HTET qualified.
Age Criteria:- Age of the Aspirants must not be more than 40 years and age relaxation will be granted as per the rules or norms of Army Welfare Education Society.
Mode of Selection:-
- Selection of the Aspirants will be made on the base of combined selection screening examination organised online and Interview held by Army Education Welfare Society.
- The Applicants must have some teaching experience and must have working knowledge on computer.
- Some tips and tricks for all types of Govt Jobs and Bank Jobs also given on our website. These tips and tricks will help you in preparation of Exams. You can practice sample question papers which are available on our website also.
Note:- The Candidates can apply only these subjects given below:-
- English, Hindi, Sanskrit, History, Eco, Pol Sci., Bio, Maths, Geography, Physics, Chemistry, Bio-Tech, Com Sci., Physical Education, Commerce, Psychology and Home Science only.
Application Fees Charges:-
- The Aspirants who are applying for these Govt Jobs must have to pay Rs 600/- as fees charges.
- The Charges of Application form are made via online mode like credit cards, debit cards or net banking.
Details of Govt Jobs:-
- Name of Organisation:- Army Welfare Education Society (AWES)
- Name of Jobs :-PGT, PRT, TGT
- Total No. of Posts :- 8000
- Mode of Applying:- Online
- Nationality:- Indian
- Jobs Location:- All Over India
- Last Date for Applying:- 13th September
- Advertise No. :- B/45706/CSB2015/AWES
Remember able Dates:-
- Date of Online Exam:- 26th and 27th November
- The Result will be declared on 15th December
- Exam will be of 180 marks and it will divide in two parts.
- Admit cards will be available after 15th November
Termination Date to Apply Online is 13th September, but you should check dates at official website before applying. We will be not responsible for your loss.
How to Apply:-
You can get all informations about jobs and can download the application form from the official website of Army Education School www.awesindia.com and Candidates are required to have a look on the official notification for this Govt Jobs which is declared by Army Education School.
After downloading the form fill it in appropriate manner and attach the copies of all essential documents. And make sure that there is no mistake made by you in the Application Form. Because if there is any mistake in the Form, the form will not be accepted.