Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has released latest govt jobs for the posts of lower division clerk (LDC), Grade-IV, Grade II, Statistical Assistant and various vacancies under various departments of Govt. of NCT of Delhi and its autonomous bodies. The Applicants who are waiting for the latest govt jobs in various departments of Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB). The spirants may apply online through official website before last date. Last date to apply online for these posts is 21st August 2017. For more details about latest govt jobs we advised to the Aspirants to scroll down this page. We have given more details like eligibility criteria (Academic qualifications, Age limit norms, number of posts, salary scale, mode of hiring etc ) on this page. We suggest the candidates to apply for latest govt jobs only if they are eligible and interested for these posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB):-
Educational Qualification Criteria:- The Applicants may apply for Assistant District Attorney if they have following Educational/Academic background:-
- The Applicants must be 12th pass out from any recognised board and the Applicants must have a typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English and 30 w.p.m in Hindi on computer for Lower Division Clerk (LDC).
- And the Aspirants who want to apply for Grade II must have Bachelors degree in Arts/Commerce/Science or Agriculture from any Affiliated university or Institute.
- For Statistical Assistant the Candidates must be Post Graduate in statistics/Operational Search/Mathematical Statistics/ Applies Statistics or Post Graduate in Economic/Mathematics or Commerce.
Age Limit Criteria:-
- Age of the Candidates must be in between 18 to 30 years for Statistical Assistants as on 21st August 2017 and 18 to 27 years for other posts.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the norms of Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB).
Methodology for Appointment:-The Applicants who want to apply and want to do latest govt jobs will be hired on following base:-
- Two Tier Examination and Tier 1 Exam will be used for short listing only for these posts.
- And Tier II examination will be used for the final selection of candidates.
- Skill Test
Receivable Salary Scale:-
- The Applicants who are applying for these pots will be received Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- and the Applicants will receive grade pay also.
Application Fees Charges:-
- The Aspirants who belong to General or OBC category must have to pay Rs. 100/- for these posts.
- And the Applicants who belong to SC/ST/ Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen and Female candidates must have no need to pay any charges for the Application Form.
- The Application fees will be paid through SBI e-pay.
Details of Latest Govt Jobs:-
- Name of Organisation/Institute:- Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)
- Name of Jobs :- lower division clerk (LDC), Grade-IV, Grade II, Statistical Assistant
- Total No. of Posts :- 1074
- Closing Date:- 21st August 2017
- Location of Jobs:- Delhi
- Nationality:- Indian
- Mode of Applying:- Online
Procedure of Applying:- The candidates who are willing to apply and want to do these latest govt jobs may apply through online mode and the official website of Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) www.dsssbonline.nic.in. The Aspirants who are waiting for latest govt jobs may apply without wasting your time. Last date to apply for these various posts is 21st August 2017. Click on official website and hit on latest update. Search the advertisement and read the notification very carefully.You can get some important and useful tips and tricks to crack online test and Interview from our website which will help you a lot in your Exams and Interview. You can also find sample question papers which will help you in written exam. To get more information about Latest Govt Jobs and Bank Jobs please visit our website