District Court Sonipat has given the notification for the post of Stenographer Grade(III) on ad-hoc basis. The applicants can apply before lst date till 5:00 pm in the office of the Session judge and District , Sonipat.
Eligibility for the Candidates:-
- Educational Qualification:- Applicants should have a Degree in Bachelor of Arts(B.A) or Bachelor of Science(B.Sc) from any recognized University.
- Age Limit: 18 years to 42 years. Relaxation as per the rules of the Govt. of Haryana.
Total no. of Posts :- 6
- Total no. of post for General candidates :- 4
- Total no. of post for OBC candidates:- 1
- Total no. of post for SC candidates:- 1
Selection will be made on the basis of written test or oral test. Schedule for stenography test will be notified on the notice-board of District Court, Sonipat . The applicants should have the knowledge of computer softwares like Word Processing and Spreadsheet. Applicants should pass a Stenography test at a speed of 80 w.p.m. in English shorthand and 20 w.p.m in Hindi.
Salary Details:- The pay band of the candidate is Rs. 5,200-20,200/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/- + Dearness Allowance as applicable .
How To Apply:- Interested applicants can apply the application form along with attested photostate copies of the documents, 02 Passport size coloured photographs and Self addressed envelope send by Speed Post/Courier Service or by hand to District and Session Judge, Sonipat, till 5:00 P.M. No separate call letters will be sent to the candidates.