Border Security Force (BSF) has announced 1074 vacancies for the posts of Constable (Tradesmen). The Candidates who are eligible and interested for these posts may apply without wasting your time. The Applicants who want to do jobs in Defence may apply online for these posts. Interested candidates may apply before 11th October 2017. This is a golden opportunity for those Applicants who want to do latest govt jobs in defence and serve the country as Constable may apply through official website. For more details about latest govt jobs we advised to the Aspirants to scroll down this page. We have given more details like eligibility criteria (Academic qualifications, Age limit norms, number of posts, salary scale, mode of hiring etc ) on this page. We suggest the candidates to apply for latest govt jobs only if they are eligible and interested for these posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Border Security Force (BSF) Recruitment 2017:-
Educational Qualification Criteria:-
- The Applicants who are willing to apply for these posts must be 10th or 12th pass out from any recognised board with good marks.
- The Candidates should have two years work experience in respective trade or 1 year certificate course from Industrial Training Institute of Vocational Institute with at least experience in the respective trade.
- The Aspirants must have a good academic background.
Age Limit Criteria:-
- Age of the Candidates must be in between 18 to 23 years for the post of Constable.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the norms of Border Security Force (BSF).
Methodology for Appointment:-The Applicants who want to apply and want to do latest govt jobs will be appointed on following base:-
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Documentation Trade Test
- Written Test
- Medical Exam
Application Fees Charges:- The Applicants have no need to pay any charges for application form.
Receivable Salary Scale:-
- The Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts will receive Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- as salary per month.
- The Applicants will also receive Rs. 2000/- as Grade pay per month.
- Height of the Aspirants who belong to General category must be 167.5 cm
- And Reserved category candidates must be 165 cm.
- General Category candidates:- 78-83
- Reserved Category Applicants:- 76-81
Physical Efficiency Test (PET):- the Applicants must have to complete 5 km in 24 minutes.
Pattern of Written Examination:- Written Exam will be of 100 marks and there will be 100 questions in the examination. The qualifying marks for General and Ex-Serviceman is 35% and 33% for SC/ST and OBC. The Written Examination will be of objective type. Question paper will be based on General Awareness/General Knowledge, elementary Mathematics and Analytical Aptitude.
Important Note:- The Admit Card will be released 15 days before the examination. With out admit card the examiner will not allow to sit in the examination. It is very important document to sit in the examination.
Details of Latest Govt Jobs:-
- Name of Organisation/Institute:- Border Security Force (BSF)
- Name of Jobs :- Constable
- Total No. of Posts :- 1074
- Closing Date:- 11th October 2017
- Location of Jobs:- All Over India
- Nationality:- Indian
- Mode of Applying:- Online
Process of Applying:- The candidates who are willing to apply and want to do these latest govt jobs may apply through online mode and the official website of Border Security Force (BSF) www.bsf.nic.in. First of all you have to log on to the official website and read the official notification published on the website. And follow the instructions and download the application form from there. After downloading the Form fill all the mandatory details and paste your recent photograph and signature. Attach all the essential documents and send the application form to the following address Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, Directorate General Border Security. You can get some important and useful tips and tricks to crack online test and Interview from our website which will help you a lot in your Exams and Interview. You can also find sample question papers which will help you in written exam.