Announced Jobs for the Posts of Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee
Termination Date to Apply Online for these Bank Jobs is 13th August 2021
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has invited those Candidates who are waiting for Bank Jobs for the Post of Probationary Officer and Management Trainee. Talented and eligible Aspirants can apply online without wasting the time. This is a golden opportunity for those candidates who want to do Bank Jobs.
Eligibility Criteria for the Jobs:-
Educational Criteria:- The Candidates must have Graduation Degree in any stream from any Reg. University or Institute. And the Candidates must have Computer Knowledge.
Age Limit Criteria:- Age of the Candidates who want to apply for these Bank jobs must be in between 20 to 30 years. Age relaxation will be given to those candidates who belong to Reserved Category.
Application Fees Charges:- The Applicants who want to apply for these Bank Jobs have to pay the charges given follows:-
- and OBC Applicants have to pay Rs. 600/- for Application Form.
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates have to pay only Rs. 100/- for the Form.
Mode of Selection:- The Aspirants who will qualify the Preliminary Exams will able to appear for the Main Exam. After clearing the main exam the candidate will be called for the Interview organised by the Organisation. And the Exams will be Organised Online for these Bank Jobs.
- Candidates can download call letter for Pre-Exam from 23/09/2021 and the Exam will be Conducted 16th , 22nd and 23rd October 2021.
- Result will be declared in November 2021
- Main Exam will be conducted on 20th November 2021 and result will be declared in December 2016.
- Interview will be conducted in January/February 2021.
Mode of Applying:- Applicants can apply from official website via online mode. Eligible candidates can apply online before 13th August 2021 for the Bank Jobs. It is advised to the Applicants to read the whole information from the website.