Announced 324 Vacancies for Probationary Officers (PO) Post
Deadline Date to Apply Online for Bank Jobs is 22nd December 2016
Indian Bank has published Bank Jobs in Indian bank 2016 notification for the Post of Probationary Officers (PO) post. Those Applicants who are interested and eligible for this post may apply online without wasting your time. This is a golden chance for those Aspirants who want to do jobs in Banks. Last date to apply online for Bank Jobs is 22nd December 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for Bank jobs in Indian Bank :-
Educational Criteria for Bank jobs in Indian Bank:-
- The Applicants who want to do Bank Jobs as Probationary Officer must be Graduate in any stream with minimum 60% marks and 55% for SC/ST and PWD Aspirants from any Affiliated/Recognised University/Institute.
- The Applicants must have good academic record.
Age Limit Criteria:-
- Age of the Applicants who are interested to do this Bank Jobs must be in between 20 to 28 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules and norms of Indian Bank.
Procedure of Hiring for Bank jobs in Indian Bank:- The Applicants will be hired on following base:-
- Preliminary & Main Written Examination.
- Written Exam will be held on Online base.
- The Aspirants who will qualify written examinations will be called for Interview and Group Discussion (GD) which is held by Indian Bank.
Application Fees Charges:-
- General and OBC Applicants must have to pay Rs. 600/- as Application Fees for Bank Jobs.
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- as Application Fees.
- The Aspirants are requested to pay the Fees Charges via net Banking.
- The Applicants can download the call letters for pre Exam training after 5th January 2017.
- Pre Exam Training will be organised from 12th January 20`7 to 19th January 2017.
- Preliminary Examination will be conducted on 22nd January 2017 and you can download the call letters for Pre Exam after 11th January 2017.
- Pre Exam will be declared on 30th January 2017.
- Main Examination will be conducted on 28th February 2017 and you can download call letters for Main Exam after 16th February 2017.
Details of Bank Jobs for Bank jobs in Indian Bank:-
- Name of Bank:- Indian Bank
- Name of Jobs :- Probationary Officers (PO)
- Total No. of Posts :- 324
- Closing Date:-22/12/2016
- Mode of Applying:- Online
- Nationality:- Indian
How to Apply:- The Aspirants are required to submit their Application Forms before 22nd December 2016. Before applying for Bank Jobs we advised to the Aspirants to read the Official notification about Bank jobs in Indian Bankpublished by Indian Bank. Before applying you should have a valid E-mail ID and scan your all essential documents which is required for Bank Jobs. Talented and eligible Aspirants may apply online via official website of Indian Bank www.indianbank.in before 22nd December 2016