Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) has recruited vacancies for the Posts of Deputy Managers, Assistant Managers and Managers. The Applicants who are waiting for Bank Jobs in India and want to do Bank jobs in India may apply. The Applicants who are interested and eligible for these Bank Jobs may apply without waiting the last date. Termination date to apply online is 20th February 2017. The IDBI Bank is counted as 10th largest development bank in the world. The Headquarter of IDBI Bank is located in Mumbai.
Eligibility Criteria for Bank Jobs in India:-
Educational Qualification Criteria/Norms:-
- The Aspirants who are willing to apply for these Bank jobs in India must be Graduate in any discipline with at least 60% marks from any Recognised University or Institute or Graduate in B.Sc Agriculture or veterinary Science .
- The Applicants must be Post Graduate qualified as M.Tech in Agriculture or M.Sc in relevant discipline from any Affiliated University or Institute.
- The Candidates must have a good academic background.
Age Limit Criteria:-
- Age of the Candidates must not be more than 40 years for the post of Deputy general Manager.
- And for the Post of Assistant General Manager age should not be more than 36 years and for Manager’s Post age will not be 32 years for Bank Jobs in India.
- Age relaxation will be granted/applicable as per the rules or norms of Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) Bank Jobs in India.
Fees Charges for Application Form:-
- The Applicants who belong to reserved category (SC/ST/PWD) must have to pay Rs. 150/- as Application fees charges.
- All other Aspirants must have to pay Rs. 700/- as Application form fees charges for Bank Jobs in India.
- The Payment for Application form will be made by Debit Card, Credit Card and Internet Banking.
Process of Selection:- The Applicants who are willing to apply for Bank Jobs in India will be selected on following base:-
- Online Written Examination
- Interview organised by Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI).
- Group Discussion (GD)
Receivable Pay Scale:-
- The Applicants who want to apply for Deputy General Manager’s Post will receive Rs. 19000 to Rs. 43500/- per month as salary.
- Assistant General Manager will get Rs. 25700/- to Rs. 47400/- per month.
- And the Applicants who want to apply for Manager’s Posts will receive Rs. 33600/- to Rs. 53900/- as salary per month.
Details of Latest Bank Jobs in India:-
- Name of Organisation/Institute :- Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI)
- Name of Jobs :- Managers, General Managers, Deputy General Managers
- Total No. of Posts :- 111
- of Vacancies for Managers Post:-81
- of Posts for Deputy General Managers:-13
- of Vacancies for Assistant General Managers:-17
- Closing Date:- 20th February 2017
- Nationality:- Indian
- Mode of Applying:- Online
- Date of Examination:- 24th March 2017
Process for Applying:- The Applicants who are talented and eligible for these Bank Jobs in India may apply online through official website of Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI). The Official website of IDBI Bank is www.idbi.com . There are only 111 vacancies for these posts so hurry up and don’t waste your time. Before applying for these Bank Jobs in India we advised to the Aspirants to visit the official website and have a look on recruitment notification. You can get all the information and details about these posts from there and you can also download the Application form there. The Online examination will be held on 27th March 2017. Before submitting the Application form, please recheck it once again. Keep the printout of the Application Form with you for future use.