Central Bank of India (CBI) has currently announced bank jobs in India for the Post of Office Assistants. Interested and eligible Applicants may apply through offline mode before 13th February 2017. The Applicants who satisfy the eligibility criteria may apply before 13th February 2017. You can send your Application forms before last date. The Jobs hunters who want to make his/her career in Banking sector may apply via offline mode. So apply for Bank Jobs in India as soon as possible.
Eligibility Criteria for Bank Jobs in India:-
Educational Qualification Criteria/Norms:-
- The Jobs hunters who are applying for Bank Jobs in India must be Graduate or Post Graduate from any Affiliated/Recognised university/Institute with good marks.
- The Applicants must have knowledge in basic Accounts and Book Keeping.
- The Aspirants must have a very good academic background.
- The Applicants who are applying for Bank Jobs in India must be proficient in Computer.
Age Limit Criteria/Norms:-
- Age of the must not be more than 35 years for Bank jobs in India.
- Age relaxation will be granted as per the rules or norms of South India Bank and Bank Jobs in India.
Procedure of Appointment/Selection:-
- Appointment of Candidates will be based on Interview which is organised by selection committee of Organisation.
Salary scale for Bank Jobs in India:-
- The Aspirants who want to apply for these posts will receive Rs. 8000/- per month.
- A sum of Rs. 5000/- per month shall be paid towards Mobile and Conveyance etc.
Details of Latest Bank Jobs in India:-
- Name of Organisation/Institute :- Central Bank of India
- Name of Jobs :- Office Assistant
- Closing Date:- 13th February 2017
- Nationality:- Indian
- Mode of Applying:- Offline
Applying Procedure:- The Aspirants who are talented and interested and want to do Bank Jobs in India may apply through offline mode. The Applicants may download the Application form from official website of Central Bank of India. The official website is www.centralbankofindia.co.in. We advised the Aspirants to visit the official website for getting more details about Bank Jobs in India. After visit the website hit on Career with us tab and click on New Recruitment option. Now read the official notification very carefully and after that download the Application Form. After downloading the Application Form fill all the details in prescribed format very carefully. And attach all the essential documents and educational certificates along with the Application form. Send the application form at the given address at RSETI centre at ——-” to Regional Manager/ Chairman, Local Advisory Committee, Central Bank of India, Regional Office, Dhanjal Complex Ring Road Nemnakala Ambikapur Pin 497001 before 13-02-2017. Before submitting the Application form, please recheck it once again. Keep the printout of the Application Form with you for future use. You can get some important and useful tips and tricks to crack online written test and Interview from our website which will help you a lot in your Written Examination and Interview.