State Bank of India (SBI) has recruited vacancies for the post of Probationary Officers (PO) in Bank Jobs in India. The Applicants who belong to India may apply online through official website of State Bank of India (SBI). This is a golden chance for those Applicants who want to make his/her career in Banking sector and serve as officer. Talented and eligible Applicants may apply for these Bank jobs in India before 6th March 2017. The Applicants who are interested and waiting for Bank Jobs in India may apply through online mode before last date.
Eligibility Criteria for Bank Jobs in India:-
Educational Qualification Criteria/Norms:-
- The Aspirants who are willing to apply for Bank Jobs in India must be Graduate from any Affiliated University or Institute.
- The Candidates must have a good academic record and background.
Age Limit Norms/Criteria:-
- Age of the must be in between 21 years to 30 years.
- Age relaxation will be granted as per the rules or norms of State Bank of India and Bank Jobs in India.
Procedure of Selection/Appointment:-
- The Candidates who want to apply for these Bank Jobs in India will be selected on the base of Preliminary Exam after clearing Preliminary Exam the Applicants have to clear the Main Examination.
- After clearing the Examination the Candidates will be called for Personal Interview and Group Discussion.
- After that Applicants will be selected on merit list which is published by State Bank of India.
Fees Charges of Application Form:-
- The Applicants who belong to General and OBC category must have to pay Rs. 600/- as Application Form Charges for Bank jobs in India.
- The Applicants who belong to Reserved Category (SC/ST/PWD) must have to pay Rs. 100/- as Application form Charges.
- Online registration starts from 7th February 2017.
- You can download call letters for Online Preliminary Examination from 15th April 2017.
- Online Preliminary exam will be held on 29th, 30th April and 6th ,7th May 2017.
- Result will be declared of Preliminary examination on 17th May 2017.
- The Applicants can download call letters for Online Main Examination on 22nd May 2017.
- The Online main examination will be conducted on 4th June 2017.
- Result will be declared on 19th June 2017.
- The Applicants who clear the Preliminary and Main Examination can download the call letter for Interview on 26th June 2017.
- Interview and Group discussion will be organised on 10th July 2017.
- Merit list of final result will be declared on 5th August 2017.
Details of Latest Bank Jobs in India:-
- Name of Organisation/Institute :- State Bank India (SBI)
- Name of Jobs :- Probationary Officers (PO)
- Total No. of Posts :- 2313
- Closing Date:- 6th March 2017
- Place of Jobs:- All over India
- Nationality:- Indian
- Mode of Applying:- Online
Receivable Salary Scale:-
- The Candidates will receive Rs. 23500/- to Rs. 32850/- as salary per month.
Some Tips for Examination Pattern:-
- Questions will be of objective types and the Preliminary exam will be of 100 marks.
- The Examination will carry three sections and there is only one hour to solve the questions.
- The Main Examination will be of objective types and the exam will be of 200 marks and 50 marks for Descriptive test.
- The Test will be held through online mode and you will get 2 hours for solving the exam while 3 minutes for a Descriptive test.
- Group Discussion will carry 20 marks and 30 marks for Interview.
- Document Verification and Medical Test.
Applying Procedure:- The Aspirants who want to do Bank Jobs in India may apply through online mode via official website of State Bank of India . The official website of State Bank of India www.sbi.co.in .Before applying for Bank Jobs in India please visit the official website first and click on recruitment section and download the Application form for Bank Jobs in India. Fill all the mandatory/essential details correctly. Please try not to make any mistake while filling the form. Upload all necessary or essential documents and recently passport size photos. Before submitting the Application form, please recheck it once again. Keep the printout of the Application Form with you for future use.