Released 537 Vacancies for the Posts of Probationary Officers (PO)
Date of Termination of Applying Online is 27th January 2021
South India Bank has published Bank Jobs in India notification for the Posts of Probationary Officers (PO). Talented and eligible Applicants may apply online without waiting last date. It is a private bank and belongs to Financial Services, Insurance and Capital Market Industry. When you visit the Official website of this bank you can get the information of latest Bank jobs in India published by South India Bank. Last Date to Apply Online for these Bank Jobs is 27th January. So apply as soon as possible without wasting your time. This is an excellent opportunity for those Applicants who want to make his/her career in Banking Sector.
Eligibility Criteria for Bank Jobs in India:-
Educational Qualification Criteria/Norms:-
- The Applicants who are interested and who want to apply for bank jobs in India must be Graduate with any discipline from any affiliated University or Institute.
- The candidates must have 60% marks in their Graduation degree.
- The Applicants must have a good academic background also.
Age Limit Criteria:-
- Age of the must not be more than 25 years and must be born on or after 1st January 1992.
- Age relaxation will be granted as per the rules or norms of South India Bank and Bank Jobs in India.
Procedure of Appointment:-
- Appointment of Candidates will be based on Online Written Test.
- The Aspirants who will qualify the Written Examination will be called for Interview.
- The Management will call only short list Candidates for Written Test.
- Date of Written examination will be published very soon.
- Before joining the job the Applicants will have to undergo Group Discussion (GD).
Fees Charges of Application Form:-
- The Applicants who belong to General category must have to pay Rs. 700/- as Application Form Charges for Bank jobs in India.
- The Applicants who belong to Reserved Category (SC/ST) must have to pay Rs. 150/- as Application form Charges.
Salary scale for Bank Jobs in India:-
- The Aspirants who are interested and willing to apply for Bank Jobs in India will receive Rs. 23700 to Rs. 42000/- as salary per month.
Details of Latest Bank Jobs in India:-
- Name of Organisation/Institute :- South India Bank (SIB)
- Name of Jobs :- Probationary Officers (PO)
- Total No. of Posts :- 537
- Closing Date:- 27th January 2021
- Place of Jobs:- All over India
- Nationality:- Indian
- Mode of Applying:- Online
Applying Procedure:- The Aspirants who are talented and want to do Bank Jobs in India may apply online through official website of South India Bank. The Official website of South India Bank is www.southindianbank.com . Before applying for Bank Jobs in India please visit the official website first and click on recruitment section and download the Application form for Bank Jobs in India.
Fill all the mandatory/essential details correctly. Please try not to make any mistake while filling the form. Upload all necessary or essential documents and certificates with Application Form and affix your recently passport size photo and signature to the space provided in the Application form. Before submitting the Application form, please recheck it once again. Keep the printout of the Application Form with you for future use.