Airport Authority of India (AAI) has released latest govt jobs for the posts of Junior Executive (Engineering Civil), Junior Executive(Engineering Electrical), Junior Executive(Electronics). The Candidates who want to apply for these posts may apply with out wasting your time.
You can apply online through official website of Airport Authority of India (AAI). This is a golden chance for those Applicants who want to work in Delhi.
For more details about latest govt jobs we advised to the Aspirants to scroll down this page. We have given more details like eligibility criteria (Academic qualifications, Age limit norms, number of posts, salary scale, mode of hiring etc ) on this page. We suggest the candidates to apply for latest govt jobs only if they are eligible and interested for these posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Airport Authority of India(AAI) Recruitment :-
Educational Qualification Criteria:- The Applicants who are willing to apply for these posts must have the following criteria:-
- The Aspirants who are applying for Junior Executive in Civil Engineering must have Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil with minimum 60% marks from any affiliated university or Institute. And the Aspirants must be GATE qualified.
- The Applicants who are willing to apply for Electrical engineer must have Engineering Degree in Electrical trade with 60% marks from any affiliated University or Institute and having GATE score for that year.
- The Candidates must have Bachelors Degree in Telecommunications/Electrical engineering with specialization in electronics from any affiliated University or Institute with 60% marks and must have valid GATE marks for the posts of Junior Executive in Electronics.
Age Limit Criteria:-
- Age of the Candidates must below 27 years for these posts.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the norms of Airport Authority of India (AAI).
Methodology for Appointment:-
The Applicants who want to apply and want to do latest govt jobs will be hired on following base:-
- The Applicants will be appointed on the base of GATE.
- Document Verification
Application Fees Charges:-
- The Aspirants who belong to General and OBC category must have to pay Rs. 300/- for these posts.
- SC/ST/PWD and Women Applicants have no need to pay any charges for Application fees.
- Fees will e paid by online banking/credit card and debit card.
Receivable Salary Scale:-
- The Applicants will receive Rs. 16400/- to Rs. 40500/- as salary per month.
Details of Latest Govt Jobs:-
- Name of Organisation/Institute:- Airport Authority of India (AAI)
- Name of Jobs :- Junior Executive in Civil, Electrical and Electronics
- Total No. of Posts :- 200
- Closing Date:- 17th October
- Location of Jobs:- Delhi
- Nationality:- Indian
- Mode of Applying:- Online
Process of Applying:-
The candidates who are willing to apply and want to do these latest govt jobs may apply through online mode and the official website of Airport Authority of India (AAI) www.aai.aero.in before last date. Last date to apply online for these posts is 17th October.
First of all log in to official website of Airport Authority of India and click on advertisement for these posts and read all the instructions very carefully before applying.
Then check out whether you are eligible or not and then apply online. Fill all the mandatory details correctly and upload your recent photograph and signature. Pay your application fees online before last date. After filling the form submit it and take the print out of application form for future use.
You can get some important and useful tips and tricks to crack online test and Interview from our website which will help you a lot in your Exams and Interview. You can also find sample question papers which will help you in written exam.
You should check dates at official website before applying. We will be not responsible for your loss.