Eligibility Criteria for Latest Govt Jobs:-
Educational Qualification Criteria:-
- The Applicants who are willing to apply for these latest Govt Jobs must be B.Tech/B.E/MCA/PG Diploma/CA/B.Sc (Engineering)/ICWA Post Graduates.
- The Aspirants must have a good Academic background.
- Percentage of marks is not awarded and only Grades are awarded.
- MBA or PG Diploma/M.Sc/M.Tech must be done by any affiliated University or Institute and must be 2 years regular course/full time.
- SC/ST/PH Aspirants will get 5% relaxation in marks.
- Final year/Last semester students may also apply for these latest Govt Jobs.
- The minimum marks criteria shall also apply for appearing Candidates after completing the Degree.
Age Limit Criteria:-
- Age of the Applicants who are willing to apply for these Latest Govt jobs must be below 30 years.
- Age relaxation will be granted to OBC/SC/ST and PWD Aspirants as per the rules and norms of Coal India Limited (CIL).
Procedure of Appointment for Latest Govt Jobs:-
- The Aspirants who are eligible will be required to appear in All India Selection Test.
- The Aspirants who will qualify the Written Examination will be called for Interview.
- The Management will call only short list Candidates for Written Test.
- Date of Written examination will be published very soon.
- Before joining the job the Applicants will have to undergo a medical test by the company Medical Officer as per the Medical Attendance Rules of the company
Note:- The Aspirants who will call for Interview in the ration of 1:3 it means three Applicants will be called against one Vacancy.
Application Fees Charges:-
- The Candidates who are applying for these latest Govt jobs are required to pay Rs. 500/- as Application Fees charges through demand draft.
- The Draft will be drawn in the favour of Coal India Limited payable at Kolkata.
- The Applicants should have demand draft with them at the time of filling the Application form Online.
- The Application form will not be submitted with demand draft’s details.
- Applicants will have to send the draft with the photocopy of Application Form after submission of Online Form to the following Address and write the name of the post for which you are applying and send it to Chief Manager (Personnel – Recruitment), Coal India Limited, 10 NS Road, Post bag No. 43, GPO Kolkata – 700001, West Bengal.
- The forms of those Candidates will be rejected who belong to OBC and General category.
- SC/ST/PH Aspirants have no need to pay any charges for Application Form.
Details of Latest Govt Jobs:-
- Name of Organisation:- Coal India Limited (CIL)
- Name of Jobs :- Management Trainees
- Total No. of Posts :- 1319
- Closing Date:-03/02/2017
- Place of Jobs:- All over India
- Nationality:- Indian
- Mode of Applying:- Online
Procedure of Applying:- The Applicants may apply online through official website of Coal India Limited www.coalindia.in . You can get every details related to latest Govt Jobs from Official website. This is a golden opportunity for those Applicants who are waiting for Govt Jobs. You can get some important and useful tips and tricks to crack online test and Interview from our website which will help you a lot in your Exams and Interview. To get more information about Latest Govt Jobs and Bank Jobs please visit our website www.bestbankjobsindia.in . Please like and follow us on facebook and Google+.
Test Center for latest govt jobs : The written test will be held at Kolkata, Mumbai, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Ranchi, Guwahati, Bilaspur, Bhopal, Lucknow, Jaipur, Nagpur, Delhi, Hyderabad, Bangluru and Chennai- as mentioned in the online application form . All Candidates will have to choose one test center preference from the list and the that cannot be changed once the form is submitted. However, Coal India reserves the right to cancel or add any other test center or change the center chosen by the candidate.
About the Test: The written test will be of three hours duration having two papers both of which will be in the form of multiple choice questions (MCQs). Paper I will consist of MCQs on General Awareness & Aptitude and Paper II will consist of MCQs on Technical aptitude in the relevant discipline for which the candidate applies. Each paper will consist of 100 questions with 100 marks. The questions of the test will be bilingual (English and Hindi).
Expander hidden text