Eligibility Criteria for Latest Bank Jobs:-
Criteria/Norms of Educational/Academic Qualification:-
- General and OBC Applicants who want to apply for these vacancies must be B.A/ B.Sc or B.Com with at least 60% marks and SC/ST and PWD Aspirants must be Graduate with 50% marks from any reputed college or Institute from any University for General (DR).
- For Economics and Social Policy Department (DR) must have Master’s Degree in Economics/Quantitative Economics/ Mathematical Economics/Integrated Economics/Finance Course with minimum 55% marks from any affiliated University or Institute.
- For Statistics and Information Management (DR) must be Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Statistics and Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur/ Applied Statistics and informatics from IIT-Bombay with minimum 55% marks and one year Post Graduate Diploma Statistics or related subjects from any reputed University or Institute. And Aspirants must have some work experience also.
- The Candidates must have a good academic record or background.
- For more educational criteria please read all the instructions from official website.
Age Limit Criteria for Latest Bank Jobs recruitment 2017:-
- Age of the Aspirants must be in between 21 to 30 years for latest bank jobs.
- Age relaxation will be granted to reserved category candidates (SC/ST/OBC/PWD and Ex-Servicemen) as per the norms or rules of Reserve Bank of India.
Fees Structure for Application Form:-
- The Candidates who belong to General and OBC category must have to pay Rs. 850/- as application form fees charges.
- The SC/ST/PWD candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- as Application Form fees.
- Staff has no need to pay any charges for Application Form.
- The Application fees will be paid via Debit card, Credit card or other means of Net Banking.
Methodology of Selection:- The Candidates will be selected on the following base:-
- Online Preliminary Examination
- After Preliminary examination online Main examination will be organised
- After that Personal Interview organised by Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
- Finally the Applicants will be appointed based on their overall performance or marks obtained in all rounds.
Receivable Pay Scale:-
- The Applicants who are applying for these Latest Bank Jobs will receive Rs. 35150/- to Rs. 62400/- as salary per month.
Important Note about Syllabus:-
- The Preliminary Exam consists 200 marks and General Awareness, English Language, Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude are four sections in this exam.
- And main online examination will be held in three phase. First part of the paper will be of Economics and Social Issues and second part of exam will be of objective type and the exam consists of 100 marks and second paper will be of Descriptive type and consists 100 marks and third part will be of Finance and Management and this part is also of 100 marks and of objective type.
Important Note for Exam dates:-
- Online Preliminary Examination will be held on 17th June 2017.
- Online Main Exam will be organised on 7th July 2017.
- Admit Card for the examination will be downloaded before a week of the Examination.
Details of Latest Bank Jobs 2017:-
- Name of Organisation/Institute :- Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- Name of Jobs :- Grade B Officers
- Total No. of Posts :- 161
- Closing Date:- 23rd May 2017
- Nationality:- Indian
- Mode of Applying:- Online
- Applying Procedure:- The Aspirants who are talented and want to do Bank Jobs in India may apply online through official website of Reserve Bank of India (RBI). The official website of Bank of Baroda is rbi.org.in and you can get all information about the Bank jobs from there. The Applicants will also download the Application form there. There is only 161 vacancies in the Bank so don’t waste your time and hurry up. This is a very good opportunity for the Applicants who want to do jobs in Banks as Grade B Officers. Before applying for these posts you have to scan your passport size photo and signature. And visit official website and hit on News section and select the post. After that fill the Application form with proper details and hit on submit. After that remit the Application fees. After submitting the Application form take the print out of the Application form for future use. You can get some important and useful tips and tricks and sample question papers to crack online written test and Interview from our website which will help you a lot in your Written Examination and Interview. To get more information about Latest Govt Jobs and Bank Jobs in India please visit our website www.bestbankjobsindia.in . Please like and follow us on facebook and Google+.
Expander hidden text