Eligibility Criteria for Government Medical College and Hospital(GMCH)
Academic/ Educational Qualification Criteria:- The Candidates who are willing to apply and participating in these latest Govt jobs must have following educational criteria:-
- The Aspirants who are applying for these posts must be Post Graduate Medical Degree (MD/MS/MDS/DM/M.Ch/DNB) or equivalent in the concerned speciality affiliated by MCI and registered with Medical Council of India or State Medical Council for Senior Residents.
- And for Demonstrators post the Candidates must be MBBS or PG Degree/Diploma or M.Sc Medical in concerned speciality for non-medical persons from medical institute/faculty.
- And the Aspirants must have a good academic record also.
Criteria for Age Limit:-
- Age of the Aspirants must not exceed 33 years.
- Age relaxation will also be granted to Reserved Category Applicants as per the norms of Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH).
Application Fees Charges:-
- The Applicants who belong to Backward and General categories must have to pay Rs. 500/- as Application fees charges.
- And the Applicants who belong to SC category must have to pay Rs. 250/- as Application form charges.
- The candidates can make the payment of challan at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) in the “Power Jyoti” account of Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH).
Procedure of Hiring or Appointment:- The Aspirants who are willing to apply for these latest govt jobs in Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH) :-
- Written Examination
- And Interview
- Document Verification
Structure of Salary:-
- The Applicants who are applying for Senior Residents will receive Rs. 15600 to 39100/- per month and Rs. 6600/- as Grade Pay and the Applicants will also get allowance as per orders of Government.
- The Candidates who are applying for Demonstrators will get Rs. 10300/- to 34800/- as salary per month and Rs. 5000/- as grade pay +NPA for medical graduates only if admissible.
Details of Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH)2017:-
- Name of Organisation/Institute:- Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH)
- Name of Jobs :- Senior Residents , Demonstrators and others
- Total No. of Posts :-111
- Closing Date:-21st June 2017
- Location of Jobs:- Chandigarh
- Nationality:- Indian
- Mode of Applying:- Online
- Last date to apply online for these latest govt jobs is 21st June 2017
- Written Examination will be organised on 29th June 2017 (10:30 AM to 11:30 AM)
- Results will be declared on 1st July 2017 and result will be displayed on the website of Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH)
- Interview will be held on 5th and 6th July 2017.
How to Apply for Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH):- The Applicants who want to apply for these posts must have to visit the official website of Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH). Official website of Government Medical College and Hospital is www.gmch.gov.in and send their hard copy of online application form along with photocopies of certificates to office of Director Principal, Dairy and Dispatch section, room no. 228-A, Block-D. GMCHH-32,Chandigarh before last date. Before Applying online the Candidates must have a valid E-mail ID and mobile no. After that log in to official website and click on vacancies. Now select the desired post and click on online Application. And fill all the details very carefully and submit the Application form and take the printout of Application Form for future use. You can get some important and useful tips and tricks to crack online test and Interview from our website which will help you a lot in your Exams and Interview. You can also find sample question papers which will help you in written exam. To get more information about Latest Govt Jobs and Bank Jobs please visit our website www.bestbankjobsindia.in . Please like and follow us on facebook and Google+.
Expander hidden text